How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Perogie dough

Perogie dough.

Perogie dough

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, perogie dough. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Perogie dough is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Perogie dough is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have perogie dough using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Perogie dough:

  1. {Get 1 of egg.
  2. {Get 4-4.5 cup of flour.
  3. {Take 1.5 cup of water.
  4. {Make ready 3 tbsp of oil.
  5. {Take 1.5 tsp of salt.

Steps to make Perogie dough:

  1. Blend all ingredients together. Let sit 30 min. Roll onto flour surface. very flat Cut into circles and fill center with mixture..
  2. Fold in half and pinch edges to close. Make sure there are no holes..
  3. Drop in boiling water a few min until floating Set in buttered tray to cool. Can freeze btwn wax paper I fill with taco seasoned ground beef..
  4. Mashed potatoes, and grilled onions. I have also done a thanksgiving leftover perogie...delicious You can add just about anything to these..
  5. Once they all boiled I fry on a skillet with a lil bit of butter. Till browned..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food perogie dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: